|Previous episode||Next episode|
While hiking through the Sonoran Desert, Martin encounters a Harris's hawk. He and Chris argue over the name; Chris calls it by its real name, the Harris's hawk, while Martin calls it by his own personal nickname, the Wolf Hawk. He then takes the gang out to follow a pack of them to show them why he calls them "wolf hawks". Meanwhile, Zach has updated his Zachbots to be more coordinated so they can work together and steal the Miniaturizer.
Note: Featured animals are in bold.
- Harris's Hawk: Wolfish, Wolfy, Harry
- Harris's Antelope Squirrel (called ground squirrel)
- Greater Roadrunner (called roadrunner)
- Antelope Jackrabbit
Live Action Images
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
Note: Mentioned animals are linked to Wikipedia.
- This is the first raptor-based adventure of Season 6.
- This is the first hawk-based adventure overall.
- Scenes from "Back in Creature Time: Tasmanian Tiger", "A Creature Christmas", and "Blue Heron" were shown when Zach decides which invention to steal.
- This is the sixth episode where Zach steals the Miniaturizer after "The Gecko Effect", "Praying Mantis", "Liturgusa Krattorum", "Blue Heron" and "Creepy Creatures!".
- This is the first time a villain gets miniaturized. In this case, it's Zach.
- Martin starts singing to himself, "I was walking in the desert one day. In the merry, merry month of May". This is a reference to the song Merry Merry Month of May by Nelson Eddy.
- Jimmy and Martin broke the fourth wall.
- This is the first episode where Martin calls an animal a different name than their actual name, although he doesn't actually name the animal.
Key Facts and Creature Moments
- Harris's hawks are one of the few species of raptors that hunt in packs. They work together to ambush large prey that they couldn't take down alone, like jackrabbits.
- Harris's hawks will even chase their prey on foot when the prey goes into deep underbrush.