|Previous episode||Next episode|
|"Mystery of the Mini Monkey Models"||"In Search of the Easter Bunny"|
Martin and Chris search for a creature with amazing hiding powers -- the stingray -- for a game of Creature Hide and Seek. Meanwhile, Zach overhears them talking about stingrays being incredible hiders, so he sends his Zach-bots to attempt to steal the stingray power discs, thinking he can fix his Invisibility Cloak with them.
Note: Featured animals are in bold.
- Southern Stingray: Smiley
- Sand Perch
- Bottlenose Dolphin (called Dolphin) Click, Whistle
- Eyed Flounder (called Flounder)
- Virgin Islands Dwarf Sphaero (called Dwarf gecko)
- Salmon Shark
- Great Hammerhead (silhouette)
- Giant Oceanic Manta Ray (silhouette)
- Tiger Shark (silhouette)
- Goblin Shark (silhouette)
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
- Atlantic blue tang
- Yellowtail snapper
- Bar jack
- Rainbow parrotfish (called Parrotfish)
- Great barracuda (called Barracuda)
- Bluespotted ribbontail ray (called Spotted stingray)
- This is their first stingray adventure.
- This is the 3rd Adventure with cartilaginous fish the first being Stuck on Sharks and the second is Hammerheads.
- This is the first episode with a malfunction in Season 6.
- The crew is shown to like solving jigsaw puzzles, although Jimmy gets very overexcited and doesn't finish the border first.
- It is revealed that Zach's Invisibility Cloak won't work when it comes into contact with water.
- This is the final episode of Wild Kratts in 2019 as well as the final episode of the 2010's decade.
Key facts and Creature Moments
- Sharks and Rays are all part of the class Chondrichthyes, or cartilaginous fish. They both have skeletons made of cartilage, and they both have electroreception.
- Stingrays have incredible hiding abilities, able to flip sand on top of them, so they can hide from predators. They even have periscope eyes that let them see above the sand.
- Stingrays have a large, venomous barb that they can whip animals like sharks or curious dolphins.