|Previous episode||Next episode|
|"Golden Snub Nosed Monkey Man"||"Eel-lectric!"|
When a bird called a purple martin keeps dive-bombing Chris, Chris complains to Aviva, Koki, and Jimmy Z about it. At first, the team is confused, thinking Chris is talking about his brother, Martin. When they discover Chris is talking about a bird, the Wild Kratts decide to creature adventure with both the purple martin and a member of the weasel family called the pine marten. Martin is delighted to hang out with animals that share his name, but Chris is unhappy due to a series of unfortunate events that happen to him, one of which is a squirrel stealing his Creature Power vest. Martin must save the day by using Pine Marten Power to get Chris's Creature Power vest back from the squirrel.
Note: Featured animals are in bold.
- Purple Martin: Martin Jr.
- American Pine Marten (called pine marten): Lil' Marty
- Spiny Softshell Turtle
- American Bullfrog
- Housefly (called fly)
- Globe Skimmer
- Small Minnow Mayfly (called mayfly)
- American Red Squirrel (called red squirrel)
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
- This episode is one that proves that Martin can save the day.
- Chris can be dramatic.
- This is the third time an animal stole a Creature Power Suit after "Octopus Wildkratticus" and "Neck and Neck".
Key Facts and Creature Moments
- Peregrine falcons are fast, hummingbirds can hover, but not many birds can pull off the high speed aerial maneuvers of the purple martin.
- It's rare to find purple martins nesting in natural cavities anymore. Today, purple martins on the East Coast only nest in gourds and houses put out for them by people.
- Pine martens catch red squirrels by cornering them in the trees.