|Previous episode||Next episode|
|"Spirit Bear"||"Box Turtled In!"|
While Chris and Martin are looking for cool creatures in the bamboo forest of China, they encounter golden pheasants. The vivid colors of the male pheasant cause the Kratt brothers to wonder why golden pheasants-and all the other amazing animals of China-are colored the way they are. But when Donita Donata captures several different species of Chinese animals and fades their colors, planning to use the now-gray animals as statues in a fashion show, the Wild Kratts must rescue the creatures and restore the animals' unique colors and patterns. Along the way, the team discovers the important roles that color plays in the lives of animals everywhere.
Note: Featured animals are in bold.
- Red Panda: Lost and Found
- Giant Panda: Stuffo
- Golden Snub-nosed Monkey: Blue Goggle, Golden Ice
- Golden Pheasant
- Lichtenfelder's Gecko (called Chinese leopard gecko)
- Chinese Luna Moth (called Luna moth)
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
- Grant's zebra (called Zebra)
- Rothschild's giraffe (called Giraffe)
- Ring-tailed lemur
- Parson's chameleon (called Chameleon)
- Princess parrotfish (called Reef fish)
- White-necked jacobin (called Hummingbird)
- Blue jay
- American flamingo (called Flamingo)
- This is the second time the Creature Power Suits have been malfunctioned by a villain and the first time it was done by Donita.
- It is unknown how the Creature Power Suits were restored to their original colors even after Donita disabled them.