|Previous episode||Next episode|
|"Creatures of the Deep Sea"||"Temple of Tigers"|
"Mystery of the North Pole Penguins?" is the first episode of Season Five of the PBS Kids show Wild Kratts. It is the one-hundredth and nineteenth episode of the series overall, and it premiered on July 25, 2017.
The Wild Kratts are studying and hanging out with Emperor Penguins with Penguin Powers in Antarctica, and learn about their belly sliding and swimming powers, even learning how to outswim a hungry Leopard Seal and Orca. Meanwhile, Donita Donata steals penguins and returns them in the north pole where penguins don't live. Nua finds them and the Wild Kratts must save them from the predators of the North Pole and return them home.
Note: Featured animals are in bold.
- Antarctic Silverfish
- Leopard Seal
- Killer Whale (called Orca)
- Antarctic Petrel (called Petrel)
- Polar Bear
- Arctic Wolf
Note: Mentioned animals are linked to Wikipedia.
Live Action Image
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
- Adélie penguin (called Adélie)
- Chinstrap penguin (called Chinstrap)
- King penguin (called King)
- Southern rockhopper penguin (called Rockhopper)
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia
Key Facts and Creature Moments
- Penguins don't have any land predators.
- This is their 1st episode in Antarctica.
- The plot of this episode is similar to the one of "Koala Balloon (episode)".