|Previous episode||Next episode|
|"Spots in the Desert"||"Wolf Hawks"|
The Wild Kratts team remembers their deer fawn friend, Buckaroo, from a few years ago. They realize he's a full-grown white-tailed deer by now, so they spread out a search to find him while learning about deer society, antlers, and the life of a fawn.
Note: Featured animals are in bold.
- White-tailed Deer: Buckaroo
- Western Honey Bee
- Bald Eagle
- American Black Bear (called black bear)
- Gray Wolf (called wolf)
- Golden Eagle
- American Red Squirrel (called red squirrel)
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
- This is their first deer based episode.
- Chris was missing his gloves in the scene where he deactivated Bald Eagle Power.
- At the end of the episode, Chris is somehow able to activate White-tailed Deer Power even though Aviva only made one disc and gave it to Martin.
Key Facts and Creature Moments
- A deer fawn lying in the grass to hide from predators.
- Two white-tailed deer fighting with their antlers.
- A golden eagle attempting to catch a deer fawn.