The villains are stealing animals for a Haunted House and The Wild Kratts and the Wild Kratts kids must stop them and save their animal friends.
This page or section is a work in progress or is in the process of restructuring.
You can help assist in its completion or restructuring by editing it.
- Martin Kratt
- Chris Kratt
- Aviva Corcovado
- Jimmy Z
- Zach Varmitech
- Donita Donata
- Paisley Paver
Note: Featured animals are bold.
- Vampire Bat
- Goliath Birdeater (called Goliath tarantula)
- Jaguar: Shadow
- Geoffroy's Spider Monkey: Grabsy
- Aye-aye: Goblin
- Tasmanian Devil: T-Bone
- Northwestern Wolf (called Wolf): Little Howler
- Yeti Crab: Seasquatch
- Black Dragonfish (called Dragonfish):Dragon Glow
- American Red Brahman Cow (called Moo Cow)
- Spotted Hyena (called Hyena)
- Bat-eared Fox
- Thorny Devil
- Goblin Shark
- Komodo Dragon
- Gila Monster
- Humpback Anglerfish
- Milk Snake
Live Action Images and Videos
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
Note: Mentioned and live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
- Cat (called Black cat)
- American golden silk orbweaver (called Spider)
- Great grey owl
- Great horned owl
- Corn snake (Miami color morph variation)
- Rat (mentioned)
- Turkey vulture
- Martin (in Spider Powers), after rescuing his animal friends, had became known as a Monster Creature with the body and arm number of a tarantula, the legs of a Gila monster, the arms and hands of an aye-aye, the arms and paws of the jaguar, the tail of a spider monkey, the spines of a thorny devil, the head of the wolf, and the wings of a vampire bat. This marks the second time that a character activates a Creature Power which is a mix of different animals. The first time is Octopus Wildkratticus. It also makes Martin the second character to do so, next to Seven who debuted in said episode.
- This is the 2nd holiday special. The 1st was "A Creature Christmas".
- This is also the 2nd Halloween episode. The 1st was "Masked Bandits".
- This episode was uploaded to youtube in a different language
- The various Creature Power Suits are shown in the same fashion as the ones onscreen in Wild Kratts Live 2.0: - Activate Creature Power!, only the brothers enter the discs in the process.
- Bite-Size makes his returning appearance on the Wild Kratts logo and when he landed on a jack o lantern while the Wild Kratts sing their Halloween song.
- The spooky creature power suit had the wings of a vampire bat (an animal that Martin wasn't holding before activating), but didn't have any features of a Tasmanian devil (an animal he was holding).