|Previous episode||Next episode|
|"Blue Heron"||"Komodo Dragon"|
Aviva challenges the Kratt Brothers to a fencing competition. But they will only accept the challenge if she makes a creature power suit for one of the three kinds of billfish - Swordfish, Marlin, and Sailfish. Meanwhile, Zach starts collecting fish from the ocean.
- Martin Kratt
- Chris Kratt
- Aviva Corcovado
- Jimmy Z
- Zach Varmitech
- Katie (television)
- Gavin (mentioned)
Note: Featured animals are in bold.
- Atlantic Blue Marlin (called Blue marlin)
- Atlantic Sailfish (called Sailfish)
- Shortfin Mako Shark (called Mako shark)
- Frigate Tuna (called Mackerel)
Note: Mentioned animals are linked to Wikipedia.
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
- Indian Runner duck (called Duck)
- American flamingo (called Flamingo)
- Brown pelican (called Pelican)
- Rufous-tailed hummingbird (called Hummingbird)
- Harris's hawk (called Hawk)
- Bald eagle (called Eagle)
- Black marlin
- Striped marlin
- Zach mentions that he lost the fishing contest to Gavin from "Bass Class" and ever since that happened, he doesn't like fishing anymore.
- Attempting to avoid fencing with Aviva, Chris and Martin claimed they are not fighters, rather adventurers. However, they actually fight rather often.
- This episode reveals that Aviva and Zach did fencing at science camp.
- This is the fourth episode Aviva wore her wetsuit.
- In this episode, Aviva mentions herself by her full name, Aviva Corcovado, when confronting Zach.
Key Facts and Creature Moments
- Sailfish and billfish in general are considered to be the fastest swimmers in the world.
- Mako sharks are the fastest sharks in the ocean.
- The mako shark needs to be successful with the first surprise attack. Otherwise, the billfish are just too fast for them.
- A swordfish defensively fighting a mako shark.
- Mako sharks have been found dead, speared by swordfish.
- The swordfish is probably the most aggressive of all the billfish.