|Previous episode||Next episode|
|"Animals Who Live to be 100 Years Old"||"This Orca Likes Sharks"|
One day, while the Wild Kratts are in an Asian mangrove swamp, Chris is practicing archery. However, since his aim isn't very good, he and Martin decide to check out the greatest archer in the creature world: the archerfish. The Kratt brothers learn about the archerfish's creature powers that allow it to hit small prey with jets of water. Aviva programs Archerfish Powers for Chris and Martin, and just in time too-Donita Donata is capturing animals for her new line of fashion, and the Kratt brothers will need to use the Creature Powers of the archerfish to stop the fashion designer.
Note: Featured animals are in bold.
- Giant Mudskipper
- Dusky Darkling Beetle (called Beetle)
- Black Cricket
- Bornean Orangutan
- Clouded Leopard
- Draco Lizard (called Lizard)
- Horsfield's Tarsier (called Tarsier)
- Chinese Pangolin (called Pangolin)
- Borneo Python (called Python)
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
- In the live-action scene, the scenes with the seahorse and the boxfish were reused from Blowfish Blowout.
- Donita's statement about the Draco lizard looking familiar is a reference to the first episode she appeared in: "Flight of the Draco".
- When Donita won't return Martin unless Chris returns the baby animals, the way Dabio holds and lifts Martin is similar to how Rafiki lifted Simba at the beginning (and later the cub at the end) of The Lion King.
- This is another episode in which Chris activates his Creature Power Suit solo. First was "Flight of the Draco"
- This is the second time Donita captured Martin.