|Previous episode||Next episode|
|"In Search of the Easter Bunny"||"The Great Froggyback Ride"|
"Amazin' Amazon Adventure" is the 10th episode of Season 6 of the PBS kids show Wild Kratts. It is the 144th episode overall. It premiered on April 20, 2020, as part of PBS Kids' "Explore the Outdoors" event.
When Aviva experiences an invention slump, the Wild Kratts team is determined to help. They take her down the mysterious Amazon River in search of inspiration from amazing creatures that live there. But Aviva must reclaim her invention prowess fast, because Zach, Donita, Gourmand, Rex, and Paisley seek to mine the area's biodiversity for their own nefarious schemes.
Note: Featured animals are in bold.
- Capybara: Blockhead
- Giant Otter: Snorty
- Electric Eel: Voltage
- Amazon River Dolphin
- Green Anaconda
- Red-bellied Piranha (called Piranha)
- Venezuelan Red Howler (called Howler monkey)
- Golden-tailed Sapphire (called Hummingbird)
- Blue-and-yellow Macaw
- Scarlet Macaw
- Military Macaw
- Saddleback Tamarin
- Bull Shark
- Dyeing Poison Dart Frog
- Emperor Tamarin
- Humboldt's Squirrel Monkey
- Spectacled Caiman (called Caiman)
- Brown-throated Sloth (called Sloth)
- Achilles Morpho
- American Golden Silk Orbweaver (called Orb weaver)
- Kratt's Lichen Mantis (called Liturgusa krattorum)
- Green-breasted Mango (called Hummingbird)
- Pygmy Marmoset
Note: Live action animals are linked to Wikipedia.
- Southern tamandua
- Red-tailed catfish (called Catfish)
- Three-striped poison frog (called Poison frog)
- Monk saki
- South American tapir
- Brown woolly monkey
- This is the 5th episode in the Amazon Rainforest.
- This is 6th 1 hour special.
- This is the 1st episode to officially show an adult black jaguar (an adult only appeared as images in "Shadow: The Black Jaguar").
- This is the first 1 hour special of Season 6.
- In addition, it is the first 1 hour special to air in 2020 as well as the 2020's decade.
- This is the second time they use Jaguar Power. Despite being shown in creature power suit sequences, it hasn't been officially shown since the episode, Shadow: The Black Jaguar. They also used Golden Orb Weaver Spider Power for the second time as well, and Electric Eel Power as well.
Key facts and Creature Moments
- The Amazon provides so much oxygen to the planet.
- The Amazon is one of the largest sources of fresh water on earth.
- New species are being discovered all the time in the Amazon.
- Giant Otters fight off against a Bull Shark.
- Capybaras can live on land and swim in the water cause they're amphibious.
- Giant Otters are tough, they can live with Caimans, Jaguars, and other predators because they always stick together as a pack.